Due to Covid-19 services are suspended for the time being as ‘Social Distancing’ becomes the norm.
Most of our Sundays during the month are different in style – however we are always relaxed and informal. We meet at 10.30am
- First Sunday is Holy Communion
- Second is All Age – where the whole family comes together
- Third Sunday is again Holy Communion
- Fourth Sunday is our Breakfast Church, not in organised rows but round tables ‘Cafe Style’. It is topic led, attempting to understand how our Christian faith should shape our thinking on current issues.
- For the Breakfast service we have breakfast together from 9.45am in the Lounge.
- Fifth Sundays are again All Age
- Children have their own worship activities on the first, third and fourth Sundays in the Hall. (But for Holy Communion they join us before that part of the service starts.)
We meet together on Wednesday for Holy Communion at 10.00am
The Wednesday is a said service, (no hymns or songs) of Holy Communion. Again it is a friendly relaxed service, as is our style